Thursday, November 27, 2008

Echoes Therein Gale - Echoes Of Darkness Dissolve The Silence

Music that transcends the physical always attracts my attention. There is a bass player, a guitar player, and organist, and a synthesizer reaching a few inches over me to draw me outward. By looking at the song titles on this album, it is easy to see the composer is speaking of the physical world. But load this into your ipod like I did and try walking about an hour before sunrise through the hills of Texas. I have been transported to another world, willingly and easily traveling along the path created in the lines the musicians lead me toward. I often stop and close my eyes, for fear of recognizing the physical world. I have also played this through earphones while laying prone looking up at the sky. It becomes easy to be transported above my body and look down upon myself listening to music. Click on the player below and close your eyes. There is just enough tension in the music to not fully relax. That is the wave that will allow those willing to find the strength being imparted inward. Meditative, pensive, floating, choose your own adjective, I am convinced of the spiritual aspect of life by the music contained on this CD. Shoutout for Foes Of Light Beautify My Solitude. Also a fine album for fixing and eating Thanksgiving dinner to. Thanks! Echoes Therein Gale