Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Evan Page - Next Ex

Yes! “Just another day/forgot your name again/you’ve all become a part of me/Can’t remember when it turned out right for me/the story is always the same/Kinda sick/you agrivate/it’s getting late/and now you’re crowding my space/You are always hanging round my door/just like the guy before/Do you want to be my next ex-boyfriend?” Wake up and smell the refreshing flavors of honesty. Ordinarily I wouldn’t review this, because I can’t find out where the heck anyone can buy this CD, so why waste your time? But this is worth seeking out. I’ve checked all the usual places, as well as the website of the artist. It’s probably hidden there somewhere, but my cursory search couldn’t find it. Take the eartaste and see for yourself – power eating, lots and lots of humor with a large pineapple jalapeno tamale with lots of cheese waiting for you on the other side. I did receive a note that a video of Next Ex is available on you-tube. When you find the CD you’ll also find enjoyment tasting “Ordinary Girl” (Hey loser! I don’t need you anymore!). There’s some hints in various places that her band is now called “The Screaming Mee-Mees”, but I couldn’t find web mention of them either (yet). Evan Page