Thursday, November 23, 2006

Cinematic Underground – Bullet

Are you ready to party??? What a great traveling vision through the mind. This one makes me dance AND tries to make me think. There must be 10 people in this band (as mentioned in my very first post – I don’t investigate bands – I just listen to music). Lots and lots of rhythm accented with trumpets, synths, and I’m assuming guitars. The music is so exciting it’s difficult to consider the words – having too much fun listening to think although I want to think – that’s the kind of song this is. Like razzleberry pie. You want to consider what it’s made of, but at the same time it’s too much fun to eat to really think about, and by the time you start thinking it’s all gone. And like razzleberry pie, I’m ready to jump right back and have another slice! Great party song. Cinematic Underground