Saturday, May 24, 2008

Omni - Out With A Whimper

The guitar player allows my arms and feet to make their own planet to travel through while he silently moves the strings and permits me to feel I am in control. There is a space here I’ve never been to before, and though I’m loving every moment, I have a feeling that without guidance I’d quickly get lost. The percussion is complementing the voyage and grounds me occasionally, for specific effect. The bass player helps me keep parts of my spirit here on earth. The sun is down and the stars are hidden beneath a cloud cover has traveled 450 miles from the gulf, slowly slowly up the hills with watery dreams of its own – and the music is harmonizing with the humidity with decency. I am above the cloud layer, lost in the music. Shoutout for the the visions of Dead Sky and Janus. Omni