Monday, October 13, 2008

Reeve Oliver - I Want Burns

“Sitting in her bedroom and she’s listening with headphones to a song that I once sang.” This starts off with a guitar and voice, so it’s a slow wake-up, but some 30 seconds in the drummer wants “to start a riot in the streets” and he succeeds at waking me up bouncing all over the room looking for my heart that came pouring out in a fever pitch in shock after such a relaxing weekend. I love it! Blood rushing, heart pounding, wake me up & find the week with loud rock and roll. “For the sun to rise, it must get dark.” Well, the darkness is over! Let’s head to work. “Oh-oh–o-o-o-oh!” Shoutout for Wings (“This world is out to get you, and you’re bound to fall and break apart”), and Madachu (“You can spend your days watching sunligt in the shade!”) Reeve Oliver