Thursday, August 14, 2008

Listening to eartaste again!

Many readers remember the podcast experiment. Went on for almost a year.

Today I was introduced to muxtape - very cool concept. You will want to start your own once you've played with a few. I contacted a few artists reviewed here recently & several have agreed to let us listen to their music for a few weeks. After 12 songs are posted, our muxtape will change every time an artist agrees to let you hear their music, not just read about it. Win-win for everyone. I'm sure once you hear these folks you'll want to hear more (ie buy the album), so listen in to muxtape often.

http://eartaste.muxtape.com/

So now you know what I do on vacation. Play around & find cool ways to improve the eartaster experience. Don't ever feel shy about telling me new things that will help make this site a place you want to visit to hear about new music.

If you create your own muxtape, let me know & I'll come by to listen.

Back to my vacation. LOL!!!