Saturday, January 06, 2007

Talia Segal – Pretty Little Lies

“Pretty little lies, pretty little dirt/Pretty big surprise, you said it wouldn’t hurt/I’m a pretty little girl, I’m a pretty little dirt/In a pretty little world, you said it wouldn’t hurt. . .” Whew! We’re all set up for a Sylvia Plath ending, but Talia takes it to a completely different level and adds beautiful music to the poetry, making a delicious 8-course meal. This is my chance to think & sing along at the same time. Wonderful eartaste power – don’t miss this one. The record is still not available at any of the normal internet places, but it should be soon. As soon as I know, I’ll let you know. In the meantime, keep in touch with Talia’s website. Shoutout: Been There – another great song, this one can be heard riding at the top of the charts at garageband.com. Talia Segal