Monday, June 02, 2008

Amsterdam - Lonely Boy

“What do you say that I might hear? What starts in love just ends in fear. I’m not a mean old man, I just don’t understand.” Understand this – the music is fun, the energy exciting and the story fun. “You ambition calls in cold-hearted halls.” Pogo-style popcorn joy. “Just hold my hand ‘cause I’m a lo-lo-lo-lo-lonely boy.” The synths are spreading happiness with each little appetizer that appears. Lots of sound quotes from the 80’s, to encourage smiles. Shoutout for the foot moving ballad You Are My Lover (“One day very soon, gonna put your name on the moon”). By the way, if you want to put your lover’s name on the moon, and print out a certification of this fact, you can visit a NASA web page and do that until June 27. Thanks to Amsterdam for the great idea! Amsterdam