Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Greg Roth - I've Only Got A Minute

I really enjoy the conceit of this song – I’ve only got a minute, so I’m going to say everything I can in sixty seconds. And, it works! “Well, I’ve only got a minute, I’m really running late. What you want to tell me? And you better get with it. Is it really that important? I’m sure that it can wait. Think I’ve got the picture, but I’m not a clairvoyant.” I won’t spoil the rest, suffice it to say this is a fun song and it made my life richer for listening to it so many times. Of course, the best part is if the narrator wasn’t rambling on like this, he may have heard what the other person had to say. Fascinating how much real depth can fit into a short minute. Thanks, Greg! Shoutouts for Your Providence & Healthy Wealthy Wise. Greg Roth