Monday, December 03, 2007

Aly & Aj - Potential Breakup Song

Wake up this week dancing to high-energy pop! With a fun lyric. The song starts like a 60’s song in space (“as I walk along I wonder”), but quickly pops my brain into 2007 when the synthesized drum pops the speaker out about two inches! “It took too long for you to call back, and normally I would just forget that, except for the fact it was my birthday, my stupid birthday.” I can hear the fireworks slamming hard, and the title tells what the narrator is thinking. Fun song, fun beat & great start to a work-week. And, hey, if your girlfriend’s birthday is this week, pay attention! Shoutouts for Bullseye, a treatise on sexists (“every guy is out for the kill”), and Like Whoa (“Life is good, I can’t complain. I mean I could, but no one’s listening.”) Aly & Aj