Saturday, December 22, 2007

Celine Dion - Can't Fight The Feelin'

“I don’t know what it is, I really like the change.” That about says it all – I am excited by this new incarnation of an artist I usually can’t listen to longer than 5 minutes. “I’m hooked on a feeling, a natural high! You better believe it!” Celine has pulled out all the stops and put together a dance record worthy of any dance floor. Cute little line here “Love, love, love. And John Lennon said that’s all you need.” Not quite as cute as Larry Norman, who said “The Beatles said ‘all you need is love’ and then they broke up.” But then, Larry is in it for the irony & laughs. Celine is in this for entertainment, and she’s convinced me she wants to extend her audience to include fools like me. Shoutout for the soulful That's Just The Woman In Me. Celine Dion