Monday, December 31, 2007

Final Singles of 2007 – Looking Forward to 2008!

My desk is close to being cleaned off and ready for lots of new music. Thanks to all the artists & their management & publicity teams for a great year here at eartaste!

While still not perfect, more and more the record companies are allowing the sale and download of single tracks so you can have a full ear taste of what an artist sounds like. I applaud this movement, and here are some singles I’ve tasted that you should take some time out to hear – for all the various reasons I’m always blabbing on about – the most important being these are great entertainment. Enjoy!

Alter Bridge - Watch Over You
Steve Earle - Satellite Radio
Carter USM - Perfect Day To Drop The Bomb b/w The Impossible Dream
Switches - Give Up The Ghost b/w Killer Karma
Ocean Colour Scene - I Told You So
Kissaway Trail - Smother + Evil = Hurt
Iron and Wine - Devil Never Sleeps