Saturday, January 19, 2008

Coral – Cobwebs

“There's a place where the creatures play, I'm going there at the end of the day. Who knows what I'll find in the cobwebs of my mind?” I’m drinking warm peppermint tea, eating ensaimadas, and contemplating the hectic pace of the day, glad that it’s over, and even further pacified by the narrator of this song who’s admitting that there are creatures playing in the cobwebs of his mind also. Gives comfort to know others are experiencing this. Maybe it’s the peppermint, maybe it’s the cinnamon, or perhaps it’s the sweet guitar playing through this song, but I’m feeling good despite the hectic creatures. And, yes, there is more news. “There's a place where the music plays, I'll meet her there at the end of the day. Who knows what she'll find in the cobwebs of my mind?” A fellow wanderer willing to explore the cobwebs alongside the narrator. Beautiful picture of a mature relationship. “She knows where I hide. In the cobwebs of my mind.” Coral