Tuesday, June 26, 2007

***And The Winner Is....***

Jeff B from California has made claim to the EP of the Screaming Meemees, made available to us here by Luck Media. Thanks to Jeff for doing the work & the other guy who also did the work, but never sent in his answers. I appreciate the posts, tho.

The answers are 1) The lead singer for the Screaming Meemees is Evan Page. The second song on her demo was entitled "Ordinary Girl." See the postings for the last week of December, 2006 for more information; AND watch here next week for our first review of this exciting EP!

I'm still trying to track down where you can actually purchase a copy from. Like the demo, this information is elusive. But you can purchase tracks from their myspace site: http://www.myspace.com/evanspacemusic.com

Not the same as holding a CD in hand, I know, so as soon as I find out - I'll let everyone know.

Thanks again Jeff! And thanks again to Luck Media! And don't be so shy next time you know who...