Friday, June 15, 2007

Landon – Hush

“Did it feel good? You know what I’m talking about. Did it feel good? Another notch in your belt. Was it worth it? It was for you. Maybe I should see what it’s like, too.” Starting my Friday night dance the same way I started this week with some high-powered rock and roll dancing through my skin. A perfect rock voice fronting a great rock band, life just doesn’t get any better. And the story is the story of all our lives. The good news is the music does feel good, and for that I’m gratified. “If I show some skin – it’s way too much. If I leave the house – you’re quick to judge. If I speak my mind – you say shut-up. If I stay with you I’ll just get crushed. So hush.” I really love the psychedelic break in this song – I can travel to other planets while dancing. Shoutouts for two other tunes that deliver completely different flavors to my ears while allowing the party to continue in a high-powered manner: Wind-Up Monkey and First To Come In Last. Landon