Saturday, June 30, 2007

Screaming MeeMees - Next Ex

“Wanna be my next ex-boyfriend walking out that door?” I loved this song when it came here in demo format, and I still love it now that it is remixed and remastered and appearing on a EP that is still not for sale anywhere I can find. Their publicist points to their myspace page for an announcement, so that’s where our link will take you to. If you have a fast connection you can visit the video for the song from their myspace page, so at least you can hear it, even if you can’t buy it yet. I promise to spread the news as soon as I hear.

I checked out the old review for the song here at eartaste, on December 27, 2006, and my enthusiasm for it hasn’t changed. So, click on the old review, then start the web searching for a release date. Definitely worth seeking out. Shoutout for La La Lee Lee - "He tries to make me smile when I say I've got a headache".

Screaming Meemees