Friday, June 01, 2007

The Red Button - Can't Stop Thinking About Her

School’s out! Summer is here!! And it’s time to reflect on that person who all of a sudden you start inexplicably missing. “This isn’t the way I thought it would be. I didn’t think this kind of thing could happen to me. She’s stuck in my head like a beautiful song, I tried to fight it, now I’m singing along: I can’t stop thinking about her and every little thing she’d say.” With the brilliant beach music feel, this song is the perfect summer song for a romantic. “I think about her more and more and more every day. I tried to deny it, but I can‘t pretend, I know I’ve got to find a way to see her again.” Shoutout for I Could Get Used To You - another summer excitement, complete with Harrisonesque guitar flavorings and psychedelic vocal spices - “ten thousand sunny skies appear“. The Red Button