Monday, June 25, 2007

Youth Group - Under the Underpass

“I’ll meet you by the train.” Perfect for a Monday wake-up call. Do you know where your kids are? “Let’s stay awake all night.” Teenagers doing their teenage thing – freaking out their parents without shame because they know that all they have to look forward to is “stocking shelves.” Plus, they’re not especially happy with the house they live in. “I have no home, this is my home.” Been there, so I know what the narrator is going through. My gut tells me we’ve all been there. Youth Group puts into words what a lotta kids feel but don’t know how to say. How to get out from under the wings with your sanity intact? Shoutout for Daisychains and Sicily, “Babe, let’s move to Sicily. You and me and the Mediterranian Sea.” Special shoutout for Forever Young. Youth Group