Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bowling For Soup - Val Kilmer

Hump day continues with rolling on the floor laughing while dancing, if you can imagine that. And you can. I have the video of myself doing just that, and I’m selling it for my first screenplay “because the big screen's calling - final casting call! It’s my big shot baby, I’m the next big star in another stupid movie.” If that’s not enough laughter, then “in the sequel honey, I'm the guy who gets the girl.” And that’s just a tiny taste – the really funny stuff I’m saving for you to taste when you get your copy of the album – you have to hear the crack about Batman. Add to that the absolutely hilarious dance shoutout I’m Gay – “I think rock and roll is really funny when it’s serious. Don't hate us 'cause we're happy!” Bowling For Soup