Saturday, March 31, 2007

Irving – She’s Not Shy

The rhythm guitar welcomes the lead guitar, which in turn welcomes the bass and drums. Great sound. “She’s watching from her eyelids in the back room.” Well, maybe he didn’t say eyelids, but that’s what it sounds like when I’m dancing. “She’s talking with an accent that sounds good.” Just like this new cream cheese I found to put on my bagels – it’s a swirl of plain cream cheese with raspberry. Dunno why they keep packaging things weird like that. I counted 17 flavors of cream cheese. Weird, but they got me to buy one, so I guess that’s why. “I don’t really love you again, I was just being lonely by myself.” Very nice swirling synthesizer pops in about ½ way through, keeping my ear tasting new flavors as the story continues. “It was nothing – just a kiss on the lips.” Shoutout to I Want To Love You In My Room Irving