Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ash - You Can't Have It All

“When I get high you always bring me down.” Heck of a way to start a party, but there are folks who have the ability to bring their downers with them everywhere they go. “Voices in your head always doubting me, paranoid distortions of reality. You tell me all the time that there’s something wrong, but you never know what you really want.” Add some great music and what we have here is a song that reminds us that although everything isn’t perfect, we can still find time to dance. The bananas are a bit too ripe to peel and eat, but they make great tasting bread. Yumm. With a crunchy top. “Give you all my time, but it’s not enough.” Some really great drumming in here for a pop song. “Got me so confused, now you’re feeling good.” Shoutout for Dark and Stormy. Ash