Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ruarri Joseph - More Rock 'n' Roll

Slow the party down just a bit for a different kind of fun. “I know there’s a party out there somewhere for crashers and rollers to let down their hair. The red-eye reduction is failing production and smoke shadows everywhere. I could go along for awhile and talk with my friends and their friends and their friends and I’d smile. It’s not that I’m better or cooler or clever, in fact I’m a geek without style.” So, he won’t stay long at the party, but I’m certainly glad Ruarri stopped by to play this fun tune for us to keep our hump day bright. “I may look the part, but I know in my heart that I’d rather be home with my wife.” Excellent joy bringer! The band is smiling all the way through, with the bassist doing his best to pretend to be a tuba. Shoutout for Relying On Lying. Ruarri Joseph