Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Full-Bore Disco Dance Hump Day

There are three songs listed below, and I’m going to briefly talk about each one, but so I do not repeat myself with each one, I’ll mention some similarities here.

First, these are definite dance tunes. I don’t expect much out of the lyrics, but I do very much appreciate the way the artists can get my body to move despite itself.

Second, these all distinguish themselves by not being the common dance-floor songs we’ve become familiar with the past ten years. These each have their own distinct personality and fly way over the clouds of the generic dance-beat songs. This is enough to get them played, and I’m hoping they have been played around the world this summer. If not, let’s get them heard because there’s nothing wrong with the whole world dancing to the same beats.