Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Pink – Bad Influence

“Alright sir, sure I'll have another one it's early. Three olives, shake it up, I like it dirty. Tequila for my friend it makes her flirty, trust me.” LOL!! Ah, lighten up, it’s hump day – having a fun party song to go with your drink is great, especially when you can dance along. “Lordy, Lordy, Lordy! I can't help it, I like to party, it's genetic! It's electrifying, wind me up and watch me go.” Be ready for a good time when the laser hits the disc! But also be ready to think about why this escape is necessary, because Pink is willing to take us there. Shoutouts for Ave Mary A (“Motorcycle's in the parking lot revving their engines and it just won’t stop - matches the noise screaming in my head”), Crystal Ball (“Sometimes you think everything is wrapped inside a diamond ring. Love just needs a witness and a little forgiveness and a halo of patience and a less sporadic pace and I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes”), Funhouse (“I'd rather live out on the street than in this haunted memory”), and the obligatory country song Mean (“When the spark has gone and the candles are out, when the song is done and there's no more sound, whispers turn to yellin' and I'm thinkin', ‘how did we get so mean?’” Pink