Thursday, November 13, 2008

Worth Digging Out Desk Cleanup 1 of 3

I'm cleaning up my desk & trying to bring some order back, so for the next few days you'll see a list of cool songs by cool groups that you can dig out on Amazon or CDBaby. Worth the search.

The Submarines - Epic Air Voyage
Noah And The Whale - Shape Of My Heart
The All New Adventures Of Us - Firetruck
Anni Rossi - Machine
Of Montreal - And I've Seen A Bloody Shadow
The View - Five Rebecca's
Pearl And The Puppets - Make Me Smile
The Boat People - Awkward Orchid Orchard
Conor Oberst - Gentlemen's Pact
Josephine Oniyama - No Fiction
Beach House - Used To Be
The Smittens - Half My Heart Beats
Death Cab For Cutie - No Sunlight
Liam Finn - Better To Be
Dear And The Headlights - I'm Not Crying. You're Not Crying, Are You
The Walkmen - On The Water
Her Space Holiday - The Year In Review
The Apples In Stereo - Same Old Drag
The School - Shoulder
Stars And Sons - In The Ocean
Hello Seahorse! - Won't Say Anything
Bearsuit - Itsuko Got Married
Psapp - Part Like Waves