Friday, November 14, 2008

Worth Digging Out Desk Cleanup 2 of 3

Little Man Tate - Hey Little Sweetie
Lykke Li - Let It Fall
My Little Pony - MacGyver Blues
Stars - 14 Forever
Hello Saferide - Anna
The Courteeners - No You Didn't No You Don't
The Hot Puppies - Clarinet Town
The School - I Want You Back
A Big Yes And A Small No - I'm Always Manic (When I'm Around You)
My Little Pony - MacGyver Blues
Pearl And The Puppets - Because I Do
Sam Roberts - Detroit '67
The Foxes - Trauma Town
Ben Folds - Bitch Went Nuts
Deerhoof - Offend Maggie
Emiliana Torrini - Jungle Drum
Johnny Foreigner - DJ's Get Doubts
The Spinto Band - Vivian, Don't
Chairlift - Bruises
Dressy Bessy - Do You Whisper
Her Space Holiday - The Truth Hurts So This Should Be Painless
Lykke Li - Let It Fall
All Girl Summer Fun Band - This Will Never End
Electric Six - Flashy Man
Of Montreal - For Our Elegant Caste