Friday, February 22, 2008

Animal Liberation Orchestra - Empty Vessel

“Heart full of pain, head full of doubt.” Fun way to start this Friday party. These things happen at a tough week at work. “I do believe I’ve had enough. I tell myself it’s all in my mind.” Yep, you’re right. Grab a beer and after 3 or 4 of ‘em join us on the dance floor. All these feelings will come out with the puke at some point in the evening, but it’s all worth it because it’ll prepare us for another wonderful working week next week. Don’t sweat the small stuff, you’ve got a whole weekend to lose the hangover. Besides, the guitar palyer is wonderful enough to lead you to some personal liberation. “To the left of right, a line has been drawn.” Get it out on management while you’re drunk, cause they’ll still eb there Monday. “I’m gonna leave, I do believe I’ve had enough.” Yep, eight beers is probably enough. At least you didn’t mix your drinks. Shoutouts for Monday & All Alone (“I’m contradicting myself, I’m stealing from the past”). Fun party album! Animal Liberation Orchestra