Saturday, February 03, 2007

#10 Diana Ross And The Supremes - The Love Collection

I saved this one for last. It’s mostly a greatest-hits collection, and most people probably have most of these songs in their collections already. I know I have about a dozen collections that hold most of these songs. There is one that caught my ear this time around that is not commonly available – “My Funny Valentine”. This is a budget-priced release, so is therefore worth picking up to add this cut to your collection. Of course, if you don’t have a hits collection by the Supremes, then perhaps this is a must-have for you this year, because after all, “You Can’t Hurry Love”. It also has the funniest song title for Valentine’s Day this year: “I Guess I’ll Always Love You.” Has nothing better to do, I guess =:-) Diana Ross And The Supremes