Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ben Mills - Nothing But The Truth

The guitar starts this slow, elegant dance. “I walk alone. The street’s just a little bit crowded. No faces I know, no voice is a little familiar.” Well, with my margarita set up on the table and my dreams dancing around the room tonight, I am feeling very familiar with the voice of Ben Mills. Easy on the ears, with a story to tell. And his invitation to listen is just subtle enough to win me over without a struggle. “Where do I turn? It’s a road so long, everything I used to know is gone. In a world of lies and alibis it’s hard to tell a hero from a fool.” There is a happy ending, Ben has one person to reach for a solid foundation. “With you, there’s nothing but the truth.” Shoutout for the wonderful fun of “I don’t wait for love, love waits for me.”
Ben Mills