Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Little Barrie - Pretty Pictures

“You want to know the future.” That’s a hump day statement, not a question. Well, I think the future is holding a big bowl of chili smothering a bunch of chopped up French bread that’s 3 days old and starting to get a bit stale. The taste is simply superb. I also am pretty sure the future holds a lot more Little Barrie music in my life. This guy manages to get me up and dancing with a bowl of chili in my hand. Luckily the bread is soaking up the liquid, so it isn’t sloshing all over the floor. The peppers are especially tasty this year. “I’m just search for – for action!” Extra kudos for the cool guitar work. The bass and drums keep up with the vocalist just fine – probably difficult to do in a live situation. Sounds like this would be a great show to witness. Shoutout for Why Don't You Do It? Little Barrie