Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Koko Taylor - Piece Of Man

“Hey y’all listen to me!” Well, if you put it that way on heavy duty rockin’ hump day, you know you have my ready ear. Especially with a voice as commanding as Koko’s! “I want to tell you a thing or two. You can believe that I know what I’m talking about. Every word I say is true.” With my body twisting this way and twirling that way my hands up in the air then down by my side then pointing in four directions enough I don’t even think about eating dinner with all this dessert entering my bloodstream at one time. The band is blowing their hearts out, and Koko, as always, satisfies every type of hunger a man like me has with a voice that crawls out of the speakers over every inch of my soul. Shoutout for You Ain't Worth A Good Woman. Koko Taylor