Wednesday, May 09, 2007

OTT Band – You, Drugs and Booze

Dance beat keeps this one playing on my turntable. I’m not sure what the song is about. “Well I got a question for you if you have to choose between the two. You. Where are you? You. Drugs and booze.” There’s no answers, not to sure of the question. Guess it’s a good question to ask a potential friend. I’m not real keen on too much of either, so I guess I have an answer. But I also know there’s all kinds of drugs – caffeine being one that has sent me through some extremely awful withdrawls from time to time. And I’m saying this as I drink some coffee spiked with chai tea – double whammy. I’m no stranger to addictions, and as much as I hate the withdrawals – here I am again. Of course my favorite addiction is dance and music and the OTT band supplies both in ample supply. OTT Band