Wednesday, May 09, 2007

tvfordogs – Drive

Slowing down the evening so we can hear the thunder better. “I hope that this will be the town where you and I will finally settle down. But there’s no welcome in their eyes, something’s churning deep inside, so I guess that we should just keep moving on.” Probably a wise decision. I’ve tended to ignore the churning eyes, and am not always sure I should be doing that. Ahh, another thundercrack – this one shook the house! Anyway, the narrator is driving and says, “You think that you can take a turn? Cause when I close my eyes, they start to burn.” Again, the wise person. Where does all this wisdom come from? And more importantly, will I learn anything from it? Ah! The secret to wisdom comes up – we learn by living our own lives. “There’s a light that isn’t far, but tonight we should just sleep in the car cause we’ve run out of things to pawn and we should really leave by dawn and maybe find a place that looks like home.” Beautiful guitar break. Shoutout for Roller. tvfordogs