Wednesday, July 25, 2007

12 Stone Toddler - Tragic Comedy

“The devil on my shoulder says, ‘Go right ahead, if you want it.’” Well, my little guy is telling me to complain about the day I had. A completely unexpected mess. Complain, complain, complain. But these guys are weird enough to take all the aches and pains of a bad day away. If I had to describe the music, I’d say circus. Some sort of extravaganza, where people are kicking back and enjoying a show. And, of course, 12 Stone Toddler is the show. “The poison and the remedy, they’re in cahoots, you see, running a racket. Listen to this cacophony.” I’m not sure I’d go that far, to me a cacophony is too much noise. Yes, there’s noises here, but the meld together into some fun music. “I’m from this planet, but feel like I just landed.” LOL!!! Ah, it feels great to know others feel like I do. Lots of shoutouts for this cacophonic chile con muchos frijoles y queso: Come back, The Rabbit & Balloonatics. Fun album, with many flavors. 12 Stone Toddler