Saturday, July 14, 2007

Marion Raven - Set Me Free

The dance is on full blast, and we’re ready for this anthem that has everyone baring the lyrics at the top of their lungs. Yep, the rum is running free tonight. Watching the faces of the singers, I’d say this is a full blast healthy person’s song of praise. “Love makes you feel bad, makes you so sad, but that's the way it goes. Hate makes you feel good, like only pain could, but that's the way it goes.” Sure looks bad on paper, but watching this song work it’s cartharsis is pure joy. “I won't feel bad, and I, I won't miss you when you're gone.” Now, that’s my kind of narrator. Dump the jerk and dance! And when he comes back around? “Talk - well no one is listening, all I hear is: ‘Blah, blah, blah...’ LOL!!! Good for her. She’s got her head on straight, and the audience knows it. They dance and sing. The guitar solo is great fun. “All you do is hurt me, you do not deserve me, I won't miss you when you're gone!” Shoutout for Heads Will Roll – “I'm back in control!” Great fun. Marion Raven