Thursday, July 05, 2007

Kinion - Pa Lalu Paya

Very tasty psychedelic guitar work leads this tune off and wakes every electron in my body. This is excitement, and I love it. “I know that you’re taken in by everything life has got to give.” So, you caught me. And why not? I’m here for the duration, and I plan to spread the love around. The bass guitar is the star of this song. The singer sorta hangs out behind the corner, and when the lead guitar sneaks in he also sounds like he’s over in the other room, tho it is clear enough. Even the drums, while understandable, are outside in the yard. The description sounds weird, but this is great entertainment – worth seeking out. The shoutout is for the equally exciting Freedom - “Isn’t it better to educate oneself than listen to the words of a wooden professor?” Interesting question. Kinion