Saturday, July 07, 2007

Screaming MeeMees - Because Of You

“I came by Friday night, there’s nothing else to do. Remembered everything that you and I had been through. I thought I’d tell you I was okay and I’m doing fine, so I parked my car and I noticed that your lights were on. I think it’s very clear you ain’t got time to walk the dog, saving me the trip of ringing on your doorbell. Why not just pretend that we are friends and try to get along? I am sorry, I’d forgotten you were married.” This is just the start of a wonderful short story, and regular readers know I am a sucker for story songs – especially when a fun melody and dance-inducing rhythm accompany the story. Excellent work! Screaming shoutouts for bowlingforsoupish 20 Stupid Ways and Dakota. “You’re so special that there’s two states named after you!” Screaming Meemees