Friday, July 06, 2007

Smug - Passing You By

Instant, on your feet opening. I can’t help it. Bass, guitar and drums pull me up with imperceptible strings from heaven. My feet are all the place. [Sidetrip = Some people reading these blogs may get the impression I’m a good dancer. HA! Just because I love to dance doesn’t make me good. I love to sing, too. I simply feel we should all sing and dance to the best of our ability.] “I got two tickets to the Friday night show. I called you, but you said you couldn’t go. I turned around and I called you again, ‘Hey, give me the number of one of your good-lookin’ friends.’ Life’s too short to sit on the side and wait.” Peek back up and re-read my sidetrip and you’ll see I agree with the guy’s philosophy. The music is great fun, with a really sweet guitar solo. Smug